Amby Digital is a CMS product of Amby Digital Limited handed over to restaurants and takeaways in the UK. The system works on YII framework on server side and .Net framework on the Restaurant terminal side. Any content, image and functions on the website do not represent the viewpoints of Amby Digital Limited. All purchases and usage of this website are subjected to the terms and conditions of the individual restaurant (Business or Restaurant from now on), and at no point, the application provider Amby Digital Limited will be accountable for any kind of disputes in any forms. So please read our terms and conditions carefully.
The business (Name, Logo and details are displayed in the website) reserve the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time. You are obliged to follow our terms and conditions by entering the website.
1. Any activity from viewing the pages to ordering food online is subject to our terms and conditions. The terms and conditions of the website are conveniently placed at the bottom of the website. You must leave the website if you do not comply with our terms and conditions.
2. If you face any difficulties in using the website, you may contact the business through the information on the Contact Us page.
3. Our system allows you to complete an order by clicking the checkout button. We consider ‘checkout button’ event as a purchase. If you do not get a feedback on the website from the restaurant or takeaway terminal with the delivery time, you should call the business immediately to ensure your order is processing.
4. ’Purchase’ through this website cannot be cancelled.
5. The management of the business reserve the full rights to take decisions if a refund is requested.
6. This website is copyright protected. Do not copy, print or steal any materials on this website. Amby Digital Limited reserve the full rights of intellectual property and software source code of this website.
7. The restaurant do not guarantee the availability of this website and its features as it depends on other vendors such as server providers, payment gateways and Internet Service Providers.
8. Every care has been taken in ensuring the security of this website. However, the service provider Amby Digital Limited or the respective Restaurant are not responsible for the data transfer between client and server.
9. Usage of this website is restricted to only Genuine Customers, looking for a convenient solution to order their food without the hustle of disclosing card details over the phone etc.
You should not use this website for test purposes by placing fake orders. We consider this as a breach of website usage policy.
10. Use of any automated applications, scripts, snippets or virus on this website is against the law and our terms and conditions.
11. However, provisions to communicate specific requests are provided, Please do not use this website if you have any food allergy. We can give you a better service if you order over the phone with such specific requests.
12. You should be 18 years or older to use this website. Any purchase of beverages through the website are subjected to age verification.The restaurant reserve the right to refuse service,
14. Although we aim to deliver your food in 30 minutes to 45 minutes, this may vary due to weather conditions and complexity of dishes, as we prepare them freshly.
15.We use Paypal or Other reputed Card Payment Gateways to process card payments and we do not store or process any payments within this website.
16.We do not save any of your Debit/Credit card details on this website. We use Restaurant's choice of reputed Payment gateways such as Paypal or other service providers to process Online card payments. While entering your card details, you are communicating directly with the Payment Gateway Provider on a secured connection (SSL). For everyone’s safety SSL of higher encryption has been enabled on this website.